One of the worries people often have when buying a hot tub is that the cost of ownership will be high. Thankfully with a HotSpring Hot Tub, this is a myth.
Increases in energy efficiency means that running costs are now much lower, and improvements in filtration means that water care also needs to be done less often.
So why do hot tubs need servicing?
Like cars, to keep your hot tub running smoothly, it’s recommended it is professionally serviced on an annual basis.
Servicing helps keep your hot tub in optimum condition. Our qualified engineers will check all components thoroughly within the spa to ensure everything is working correctly. They’ll also flush the pipes and jets to remove any build-up of biofilm, debris and limescale.
How often do hot tubs need servicing?
We recommend getting a service at least once a year. We have three levels of service depending on the age and usage of your hot tub.
How much does hot tub servicing cost?
The cost will vary on the level of service you require, however, with upfront, fixed costs there will be no surprises!
We offer three levels of servicing starting from just £120. All our servicing packages include:
- Inspecting all components for faults and wear.
- Replacement of any faulty parts covered by warranty.
- Letting you know about any worn or faulty parts that are not covered by your warranty, and providing an estimate for fixing.
- Check, degrease and cleaning your filters with a high pressure hose.
- Testing your water and applying any treatment needed.
- Inspecting, cleaning and treating your cover with vinyl protector.
- Checking over your cover-lifting device and Ozone if you have one.
The cost depends on how long our engineer is on site…
Year 1 – Bronze servicing £125
Our engineer will spend up to an hour completing all the items listed above. View full details
Year 2 – Silver servicing £225
All the above, plus up to two hours on site to:
- Descale Ozone and circulation pump.
- Chlorinate spa pipes to remove bacteria.
Year 3 – Gold servicing £329
This service is especially for hot tubs that have been left dormant or empty. It includes up to four hours on site, plus a drain and refill service. View full details
In addition to hot tub servicing, we also service swim spas and pools.