Determine the concentrations of salt in water with this easy-to-use dip and read test. This salt water check is ideal for use in the field because it detects concentrations of 25%, 50%, 75%, 100%, 125%, and 150%, and measures conductivity of 0.2, 1.3, 2.7, 4.0, 5.3, 6.6, and 8 (x104 :S/cm).
These patented Salt Water test strips are easy to use and designed to eliminate the need for breakable meters that require calibration:
- Simple Dip-Wait-Read Testing Method
- Test strips are stored in a plastic container with a detailed colour chart to protect them
- Ideal for quick and reliable testing of water
- Accurate results are achieved in one minute
- This product is safe and easy to use since there are no chemicals to mix, an MSDS is not required
- Factory-calibrated water quality test strips
- Ideal for field testing for salt in brackish water
Content: 50 test strips
Salt Concentration: 0% (0 ppt), 25% (9 ppt), 50% (18 ppt), 75% (26 ppt), 100% (35 ppt), 125% (44 ppt), >150% (53 ppt)
Conductivity: <0.2, 1.3, 2.7, 4.0, 5.3, 6.6, >8 (x10000 µS/cm)
Total testing time: 60 seconds
Please note: Store in a cool, dry place (below 32°C) and away from excess heat and direct sunlight. No MSDS required. Keep away from children and pets. Avoid contact of test areas on strips with skin & eyes, do not ingest or expose to acids.